EDIS is soliciting bids for a new Delaware Solid Waste Authority main administrative office in Dover. This new LEED certified, 23,500 SF, two story building will include offices, education center, and multi-purpose conference room. Work will include, but is not limited to; sitework & paving, landscaping, concrete, masonry, misc. metals & structural steel, carpentry, insulation, waterproofing, roofing (standing seam metal roof, metal wall panels, EPDM & green roof), doors frames & hardware, overhead coiling doors, casework, drywall & metal stud, glass & glazing, ACT, ceramic tile, flooring, painting, specialties, conveyance equipment, fire protection, mechanical, electric and plumbing.
- Job is wage rated (see spec folder for wage rates)
- Building will be LEED Silver certified
- NTP will be issued in March of 2021
- Project is scheduled to take 365 days
- RFIs need to be submitted to EDIS no later than Friday, November 20